Dealing with partners and looking for SME sales activities as well as make sure to close the monthly target and quarterly target. The role primarily consists of inside sales communicating to customers and prospects by phone and email. A minimal amount of travel is involved. This role is a quota carrying position that reports to the Business Head(SME), Octane. The individual in this role must be self-motivated with a strong desire to exceed sales targets and the ability to work independently.
Octane.in is a marketing technology company that provides a state-of-the-art email, SMS & web-marketing platform. We believe that with the right tools, a marketing campaign or project has a higher chance to get the desired results and be a success. We have been voted as one of the Top 20 Tech Startups in India. We have been leading the NO SPAM movement in India over the last 4 years helping marketers harness the power of opt-in communications- no list rentals, no bought lists.
We work every day with 90+ leading brands of India including India’s top ecommerce companies. We are growing at a fast pace in a very dynamic industry of Online and Digital Marketing. To address this growth, we are hiring smart like-minded talent to contribute to this growth of the company and help realize their own potential. We offer an open, fast changing, learning and accountability driven environment which believes in team work, trust and equal access to opportunities for all employees. We are fun yet serious about our purpose and our passion which is to leverage technology to help marketers engage with their customers.
Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 years
CTC: Negotiable for the right candidate
Job Location: Delhi
- Manage new business, existing customer relationship, manage contract renewals and identify cross-sell/upsell opportunities to drive revenue growth primarily via telephone and email
- To achieve and execute the sales of Octane product/services and achieve target (Monthly / Quarterly / Annual) Sales through
- Work on generating new leads in the SME market
- Provide accurate sales forecasting
- Operational support for partner promotions business and manage all end customer discussions
- Remain knowledgeable of market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies
- Be the single point of contacts for customers and help execute their campaigns across Octane product/services
- Expand SME- customer portfolios
- Manage all inbound and website leads
- Monitor and report all activity issues, market feedback and trends to the reporting manager
Desired Skill Set:
- Relevant years of experience: 1-2 Years.
- Required Languages: English/Hindi
- Education Level: Bachelor
- Major or Specialization: Sales, Marketing
- Fluent English (Writing and Speaking).
- Creative thinking and leadership skills.
- Ability to be receptive to new ideas and fast changing environment.
- Market knowledge
Interested candidates need to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference code “OCT_MKT_IS”