Octane.in is a marketing technology company that provides a state-of-the-art email, SMS & web-marketing platform. We believe that with the right tools, a marketing campaign or project has a higher chance to get the desired results and be a success. We have been voted as one of the Top 20 Tech Startups in India. We have been leading the NO SPAM movement in India over the last 4 years helping marketers harness the power of opt-in communications- no list rentals, no bought lists.
We work every day with 90+ leading brands of India including India’s top ecommerce companies. We are growing at a fast pace in a very dynamic industry of Online and Digital Marketing. To address this growth, we are hiring smart like-minded talent to contribute to this growth of the company and help realize their own potential. We offer an open, fast changing, learning and accountability driven environment which believes in team work, trust and equal access to opportunities for all employees. We are fun yet serious about our purpose and our passion which is to leverage technology to help marketers engage with their customers.
As a Business Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in enterprise accounts within the local geography. The ideal candidate will possess skills to engagement at the CXO level. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to own, define, develop and execute a geographic plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
Experience: 2 to 3 years
Job Location: Delhi and Bangalore
No. of Position: 4
- Business development from both new and existing strategic accounts
- Deliver growth (sales quota) from enterprise business in their respective territories
- Achieve a high degree of sales forecast and sales predictability
- Maintain close customer and channel relationships (i.e. marketing services providers, advertising agencies and direct marketing firms in India) to ensure customer satisfaction with solutions, identify new and emerging customer needs
- A live wire professional with at least 2 – 3 years of building and managing profitable customer relationships (preferably with an online company, marketing/advertising agency and large enterprises)
- The perfect candidate will have a professional level understanding of online/internet marketing and a proven track record of business development and personal sales accomplishments
- Self-starter, Accountable, Integrity, ethical and extremely customer focused
- Proven experience of managing relationships at C (senior executive) level
- Preferably an MBA with proven business development experience in a high growth environment; Experience as a marketer desirable
Interested candidates need to send their CV to email@example.com with reference code “OCT_SLS_BM″